Cliché time: If I would have to told you at the beginning of the season that one of these teams was atop the Big 12 South and the other was fighting for bowl eligibility, would you have guessed it the way it turned out? Not very likely. Yet here we sit, Cowboy fans. Oklahoma State controls their own destiny at 8-1 while Texas is 4-5 looking for two wins in the next three games just to become bowl eligible. I think it is fair to say that both fanbases are a bit surprised at how their team's seasons have panned out thus far. I think it is also fair for OSU fans to say "Now you bastards know how we feel!" to Texas fans.
Jokes aside, this is still a very talented Texas team that just hasn't found a way to put it all together yet. OSU fans are keeping their fingers crossed that they wait at least two more days for the light to turn on. After all, this series has proven to have extremely bizarre outcomes and every time at OSU's expense. So with that said, is this finally the year that the Pokes can gain a lead on Texas and keep it for the win? In Austin, no less?? Click the jump to make some sweet predictions.
1. Final Score?
2. In which quarter will Longhorn fans start to boo their team?
3. Will QB Garrett Gilbert play the entire game?
4. What will the attendance be at the beginning of the game?
5. What will the attendance be at the end of the game?
6. Do NOT do the upside down Longhorns (not really a prediction, but important nonetheless).
7. Who will have more yards rushing? Joesph Randle or the entire Texas offense?
8. How many turnovers will Texas have?
9. Would this be considered OSU's biggest win this season?