Ok, let me get this out of the way. I really hope OSU crushes Baylor. I mean worse than any other team OSU has played thus far this year. I'm tired of the speculative Cinderella story. I'm over how "the team nobody gave a chance is on top of the Big 12 South." I hope Orie Lemon rips out a couple of Robert Griffin's cute little hair braids on a tackle. And no, I'm not adding "III" to the end of his name. Unless your name is Thurston Howell and you're stuck on an island, you do not receive that privilege. As you can probably guess, this week's predictions are going to be filled with some spite, so put on your favorite Schwarzeneggar bandana (Commando, for me) and punch the jump button.
1. During which quarter will Baylor's hopes and dreams come crashing down?
2. After losing, which beverage will Baylor fans drink to drown in their sorrows? Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew?
3. How many TDs will Blackmon have before the corner covering him asks to be taken out of the game?
4. Final Score? (sorry, this fell lower on the priority list)
5. What will the media say about Baylor after OSU beats them?
6. How many times will I go out of my way on Saturday to find a group of Baylor fans so that I can dance while chugging a beer right in their faces?