I don't even know why I'm posting these this week. It's obvious that Oklahoma State is going to be upset by Missouri because we're looking past them. I guess we can all predict which media member our collective fanbase will thank first for stopping us before we got our hopes up. Other than that, what's the point, right? In fact, why are we even playing this game? Can't we just say "You win, Mizzou" and be done with it?
Oh wait. I just remembered something. The media doesn't know a thing about this team other than a blanket stat about the defense. On second thought, I don't think I'll be paying much attention to the Pat Jones's of the world. In fact, it just occurred to me that the entire Sports Animal staff knows about as much about this OSU football team as they do about quality, reputable broadcasting.
So this is what we're going to do. The CRFF staff is going to compile a list of all the idiots that put OSU on "upset alert" this weekend. If the Pokes happen to blow out Mizzou this weekend, prepare for a massive amount of entertainment come early next week.
Now let's get to the predictions.
1. Final Score?
2. Number of meth labs heard exploding in the background during the game?
3. Total punt return yards for Blackmon?
4. Number of turnovers forced by the OSU defense?
5. Number of times in the game that Missouri Chancellor, Brady Deaton, makes himself a chinese finger trap for Big 10 commissioner, James Delany, and SEC commissioner, Mike Slive?
6. If Missouri was a well known celebrity slut, who would they be and why?
7. Uniform combination?
8. Best pick up line for Mizzou women?