First of all, I'd like to thank all of the wonderful TU fans for their inspiring and uplifting comments in regards to my Oklahoma State versus TU preview. Your thoughts will forever live in my heart. Let's take a look at a couple of them, shall we?
I don't think I've ever seen anything like this on a national syndicated blog.
Good God that was the worst thing I have ever read.
Hey Royal....piss off!
I don't know what I've done to deserve such admiration but I really do count it as a blessing.
Getting back to the actual game, it looks like the weather may play a factor. Keep this in mind as you make your predictions.
And speaking of predictions, big ups go to Asmaki for his genius predictions for last week's Arizona game. Sesame Street references? A motorboat joke mixed in with Jenn Brown AND The Little Mermaid 3? That, my friends, is called stepping up yo game! *Whitemon shakes his head in disappointment*
And now....on to the predictions!
1. Final Score?
2. Percentage of OSU fans versus TU fans in the stadium?
3. How quickly will TU fans turn this into an academic debate?
4. How many total fumbles by both teams?
5. Total yards for #Weeden2Blackmon?
6. Who has the biggest game on defense and how (INTs, sacks, total tackles, etc)?
7. Number of TU fans that walk into the stadium wearing blue and gold and walk out wearing crimson and cream?
8. What will be my favorite pickup line to use on TU girls while tailgating?
9. How many beers can I buy from Damaris Johnson's girlfriend for $4.38?