Fap...fapfap....fapfafafap...FAPAPAPAPAPAPAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP...fap...fapfap...faaaaaap. - Richard Rowe-US PRESSWIRE
G-Block takes the honors for last week's best predictions. He hit the turnover amount on the head and more importantly, had the most accurate representation of the awful commentator remarks. How hard is it to look down at the media guide sheet and read the correct player name? Idiots.
Well, everyone put on their big boy pants. The last couple of weeks have been nice warm-ups but tomorrow comes the toughest game OSU will play all year (sorry, Sooner fans). Kansas State has shown to be the best team in the conference thus far and even more impressive, they've been extremely consistent. Not one team has been able to rattle them or shake them from their gameplan. They don't do anything flashy nor do they take many chances. The Wildcats simply whittle their opponents down until the final whistle blows and leave opposing fans staring at the scoreboard asking "How the hell did they beat us by 30?!"
In my opinion (which is fact, in case you're wondering), the Pokes have to jump on the Wildcats early. Hit them fast and take them out of their rhythm. Now, this may prove to be more difficult than expected considering the fact OSU hasn't exactly started quickly the past couple of weeks. But still, with Wes Lunt being back and the defense showing some solid improvement, I have no doubt that the Cowboys can use their edge in talent and athleticism to their advantage over Kansas State.
From there, OSU needs to keep their foot on the gas. Don't let the Wildcats back into a night game at home where the purple-crazed fans will surely be in full "spirits." This also means that OSU cannot settle for field goals instead of touchdowns in the redzone. It's time for Monken to earn his salary and a well-called game this Saturday will go a long way to do just that.
Now then, let's get on with the predictions!
1. Final Score?
2. Number of Optimus Klein and Tim Tebow references?
3. Rushing yards for Joseph Randle?
4. How many minutes of this game will its commentators, Herbstreit and Musburger, actually spend watching it as opposed to the Alabama/LSU game?
5. Better QB performance: Wes Lunt or Collin Klein?
6. Battle Royale for the last Viagra pill. Who wins: Bill Snyder or T. Boone Pickens?
7. Worst sign held by a fan in the stands will say what?
8. Defensive MVP? Give me some stats.
9. If OSU loses, what will King do?
10. If OSU wins, what will King do?