Jerome Miron-US PRESSWIRE
One week to go, and most folks are in agreement about the top and bottom.
1. Kansas State...The loss to Baylor looks bad, but they can redeem themselves against Texas. They better, cuz if they lose and OU wins the Big 12 outright after last weekend, I'll puke in somebody's soup;
2. Oklahoma...Fuck Squinky. Go Horned Frogs.
3. Oklahoma State...There's no way you convince me they aren't the 3rd best team in the conference.
4. TCU...Great win over Texas. I'll really love you if you win this weekend.
5. Texas...Now you're starting McCoy. I know we lost to you (and the refs), but how's my "Ash for Heisman" post looking now?
6. Baylor...After a lousy showing at home on 10/13 against TCU, you've reeled off 3 home wins, including a blowout of the #1 team in the country. OSU better be awake on 12/1.
7. Tech...#1 offense/defense my ass. When are you going to figure out that abusive coaches don't cut it anymore.
8. WV...Dana's got it tough in Morgantown right now. 2013 will be a very important year for him. Welcome to big boy football. TCU was ready...you weren't.
9. Iowa State...Will be interesting to see how Richardson finishes the season at QB. Cyclone Nation is pretty excited about him and the prospects for 2013.
10. Kansas...Unless Weis has an epiphany, the Jayhawks will be the doormat again next season.
1. KSU - I just put $200 on KSU -12.
2. OU - I hate OU but can't argue with their record.
3. Oklahoma State - There is no question. OSU is the 3rd best team in the Big 12 after losing their AA QB and WR to the NFL. Think about that.
4. TCU - Welcome to the Big 12 and thank you in advance.
1. KSU - Obviously.
2. OU - Obviously.
3. OSU - Fuck Fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!
4. TCU - Causing meltdowns in the UT locker room? I'm a fan.
5. West Virginia – [deleted due to family content regulations].
6. Texas - A temporary spot because they will drop after getting creamed by a pissed off K State team this weekend.
7. Baylor - Have to give credit to the recent success.
8. Texas Tech - They were so adorable when they thought they were a better team. Oh well.
9. ISU - Yaaaaaawn.
10. Kansas - Basketball season!!!!
T GARTH SANDERS
1. KSU - Taking care of Texas is important, Willie. Don't let those Sooner bastards steal it like they steal football games and land.
2. OU - Always winning against OSU must have been a provision in some long ago ratified piece of Oklahoma state legislation.
3. UT - Quarterback turmoil and a loss to TCU, but still have the tie in conference standings. Which game "should we have won" more, OU or Texas? I vote Texas and their phantom touchdown.
4. OSU - First Bedlam loss where I feel I can hold my head up proudly. There are worse places than fourth in the Big 12.
5.TCU - If you asked me who would have a better go of it in the Big 12 in their first year, I would have picked West Virginia. Good job beating Texas.
6.TECH - Two losses to end the season, but get the "Most Improved" award this year.
7.BAYLOR - Looking sharp to end the season, but am I afraid of them? Of course not, it's Baylor.
8.ISU Lost this weekend, but they were bowl eligible before the game started, which is more than WVU could say, so I'll put them slightly above still.
9. WVU- Was rooting for Dana at the start of the season, but now am interested in the car crash of their zero defense. If Kansas ever has a shot.
10. KU - Has there ever been a worse team in the Big 12? I can't think of one.
1: KSU- failed to keep the SEC out of the NC game, so fuck em go horns.
2: OU- need to backdoor a championship, worst scum on the planet. Fuck em.
3: OSU- Score 48 points and lose, fuck us.
4: TCU- taking over where a&m left, except winning. Congrats fuckers.
5: UT: We have 3 quarterbacks better than your starter. You're fucked.
6: Baylor- Will probably fuck us this weekend, which isn't very godly you crazy fucks.
7: TTU- There's the tech I've been waiting on, thanks fuckbags.
8: WVU- Don't get too excited about beating ISU with nothing on the line. When you're playing for something, that's when they'll fuck you.
9: ISU- Sorry, but its been a rough fucking season, go win your bowl game.
10: KU- Marcus Smart is gonna fuck uo your basketball season, might as well fuck yourselves now and save him the trouble.
Go Fucking Pokes