Feb 22, 2012; Norman, OK, USA; Oklahoma State Cowboys forward Le'Bryan Nash (2) takes a shot while being guarded by Oklahoma Sooners forward Romero Osby (24) and forward Andrew Fitzgerald (4) during the second half at the Lloyd Noble Center. Mandatory Credit: Mark D. Smith-US PRESSWIRE
1. Yeah, so 12 points in a half of basketball is never going to get it done. Ever.
2. Nash seemed intimidated, overwhelmed and lost.
3. Keiton shot his way out of a cold spell. That is what good shooters do.
4. Toby Keith sucks really really bad.
5. The Cowboys set a Big 12 record for fewest points in a half. Congrats!
6. Travis Ford just wants this to be over. Sure, he'll take a win but he wants to restart.
7. I'm shocked that there are any OU fans at the games in Norman.
8. Markel Brown is a beast that isn't done growing.
9. This team is getting better, just not there yet. Next season will come with expectations of a tourney appearance.
10. Reid Gettys is insane.
11. Word is Nash has a cast on and T Ford is "worried" - uh oh.
12. OU is still terrible