This one might be a little angrier than the last. Screw the PAC 12 network and their gestapo tactics. Not one cable or satellite provider in Oklahoma is currently able to broadcast the game this weekend. This after negotiations with many providers went sour because the PAC 12 wanted more money.
Greedy little queefs.
Hopefully this will all be resolved by this afternoon but as of right now it looks like Royal and the CRFF gang are going to have to gather around our 1988 Kawasaki computer monitor and watch it illegally on the good ol' 56k modem. Speaking of which, have any of you ever heard of AOL (America Online) "chatrooms?" They're kind of pervy, right?
Anyway, moving on.
The winner of last week's predictions is: Something Witty
Look, I know that I said that accuracy isn't always the key to winning the best predictions...but the guy NAILED the final score. 84-0. He called it. That's game over, kids.
Hit the jump and let's make some more predictions!
1. Final Score?
2. Uniform combination?
3. Next nickname for Rich Rod?
4. Greater total for OSU: Passing yards or running yards?
5. Next job for Rich Rod once he fails at Arizona?
6. Defensive MVP?
7. What will King do to get kicked out of Joe's this time?
8. Total TDs for Wes Lunt?
9. How will T. Boone properly punish the PAC 12 Network for not airing the game in Oklahoma?