Every week I will round up thoughts and insights from the CRFF staff about the current state of OSU and the Big 12, but we want to hear from you as well. Have something to say? Tweet us your comments using #CRFFWhatWeLearned. The best tweets will get posted, so be sure to come back and see if you made the list!
Thoughts from the CRFF staff
Robert Whetsell Follow @RobertW_CRFF
- If you thought the People of the Tarp were obnoxious before, just wait until they start running with being double-digit favorites.
- It's the most ridiculous thing ever, a top 10 team covers seats that it can't sell with a tarp, AND they're building a fancy new stadium. Will they have to get a fancy new tarp?
- If only Ohio State covered some of their seats with a tarp, Baylor might have jumped them in the BCS.
Taylor York Follow @tayloryork
Chelf CAN throw for better than 50%!
Our kicking unit has improved dramatically. Punting was superb and 1-1 on FG!
Yurcich loves going into prevent mode in the second half - run the clock and end the game.
- Johny Hendricks should have won.
Cory Treece Follow @CDTreece_CRFF
- Chelf is capable of putting up efficient numbers, and OSU can without Stewart (but I'd rather not see Stewart out again)
Hatco Cowboy Follow @Hatco_CRFF
- Caleb Lavey for Defensive Player of the Year
Chris Ross Follow @ChrisRossSports
- The tarp held back Baylor's ego.
- ESPN's College GameDay will be in Stillwater on Saturday!
- Lob Stilly is alive and well
- RG3 just learned Baylor has to play Oklahoma State on Saturday
Best of Twitter: #CRFFWhatWeLearned
haha, I love it
#CRFFWhatWeLearned that for Marcus Smart, it's Stealwater.— Tyler (@OSUfreak82) November 13, 2013
Quickly becoming one of my favorite players
#CRFFWhatWeLearned I've already promoted Stevie Clark to (Floor) General.— Renee Caldwell (@IbatheWonderDog) November 13, 2013
Truth, he has more picks than any other linebacker in the nation, but ya, you're right about Gundy.
#CRFFWhatWeLearned Lavey is one of the most underrated defensive players in the country. Also, Gundy still can't dance.— Evan Jones (@EJones_CRFF) November 17, 2013
True, but not as bad as Baylor fans
#CRFFWhatWeLearned Texas fans have a hard time painting Longhorns on their chests.— Derek Hatridge (@Hatco_CRFF) November 16, 2013
We can only hope
Especially when this happens
#CRFFWhatWeLearned Officiating has been a fun topic this year.— Derek Hatridge (@Hatco_CRFF) November 16, 2013
Gilbert's going to have a field day!
Isn't Baylor a Baptist school?
It's not just Texas
#CRFFWhatWeLearned Texas gets Gilbertized!!!— Renee Caldwell (@IbatheWonderDog) November 17, 2013