True to our word for once, we are back with another podcast. It is CincyJoe and myself again talking Oklahoma State football and Oklahoma State football. A lot of variety in there. This one we had to record during the day yesterday while we were both at work, which was kind of a bitch, but ended up providing my favorite moment in CRFF's storied podcast history. At about the 11:00 mark a co-worker walks into my office to ask me a question and I proceed to give him a short, terse answer then bitch about him to the podcast. The level of annoyance in my voice is so great, there was no way I could edit it out. Here is the rest of what we talk about:
- The beginning is where the intro song should be, but I didn't get around to it last night cause of a fantasy draft (remember fantasy football?)... hopefully next week.
- Reactions to the Washington State game
- Some stuff about Troy and what they bring
- Some meandering conversation about Kendall and how ready we are for the A&M game
- Where the outro song should be
Use the embedded player below, or if you want to download the mp3, click here.