Don't go anywhere folks.
This season is FAR from over.
And Oklahoma State is in REALLY good position.
Win out, have Texas lose one more game.
That's all it takes.
For those of you who might scoff at this...
- Tell me UT isn't likely to lose one more game?
- OSU can't beat any team left on the schedule?
- at Kansas...no comment necessary
- Iowa State at home...payback central
- TCU at home...Pachall gone. Not a problem
- at Kansas State...here's the two game stretch that determines everything
- West Virginia at home...over/under has to be at least 90
- Texas Tech at home...after watching OU dismantle them, does anyone doubt we should win?
- at OU...this game could have same implications as last year
- at Baylor...this is a dangerous game, if nothing else because their offense seems to be producing and it comes after a big game in Norman. Leaders will need to be present.