The few offensive stats that I will discuss will tell us what we already know....
Kansas is NOT very good.
The Cowboys should win VERY easily.
But based on what will likely transpire, there should be an interesting sub plot taking place Saturday afternoon in Lawrence.
Dayne Crist vs the Oklahoma State pass defense.
King already dealt with KU's defensive issues, so my focus here will be strictly offensive (pun intended).
- Points for...20 (111th)
- Points against...29.6 (86th)
- Rushing...177.8 yds/gm (51st)
- Passing...195.8 yds/gm (99th)
- FEI offensive efficiency ranking of 78th
Crist for the season
- 78-156 (50%)...952 yds (6.1 ypa)...3 TD's...7 INT's
- 13 sacks (2.6/gm)
- per game avg...15.6 completions on 31.2 attempts...less than 1 TD...more than 1 interception