We ready....We Ready... A few news items, some random thoughts and stories we're working on..
- CRFF is not a news source, or source of information.We're bloggers. It's much easier on this side.We can drink 9 PBR's and then transcribe our interview with a thumb. That being said, we would appreciate it if the people with all access media passes (who do this for a living) would start asking a good question or two. No more "talk about...."!!!
- We've added a few writers to the team and I'm excited. Whetsell, Minshew, Stavenhagen and OSUFan23 are going to do a great job. There's some kick ass new content that will be added this year so stay tuned.
- Cick my Lunt and/or Luntcickers?
- OU fans are about as annoying as I've ever seen them and that's saying something. You can try to dismiss the success Sooner, but it's not going to work. You're trending down and we're trending up. Please don't be delusional about your sorry QB, RB's and imaginary WR's. Last but not least, don't forget how shitty your defense was last year. What changed?
- Travis Ford is cancer. Think about it.
- Don't forget about Quinn Sharp. The dude is just as much a "Key Returning Starter" as Randle. He'll be one of our biggest weapons this season.
- Will the Grillaroni make it's return? Why did it ever leave? Can someone get to the bottom of this please?
- How long is Wes Lunt's leash? He's going to make some bad decisions but at what point do we as fans turn on him? It's a horrible thought but an interesting one. Oklahoma State has been blessed with some pretty solid QB play over the past 3-4 years. What if Lunt can't handle pressure? What if god forbid he resembles Garrett Gilbert? Will we be calling for the more experienced Chelf or just suck it up and let him grow?