Welcome boys and girls, to the Official CRFF 2012 Power Rankings. Why are we starting this in week two? I'm sure most of you assume we just got drunk and forgot, but that's only partially true. We did get drunk, but while drunk decided to wait a week to let TCU get a piece of the action. Here are our aggregate ranks, with individual rankings and semi-sober commentary after the jump.
(our totals should be up there, but I suck at tables, so either trust I added it correctly or get your calculators out)
So, if you haven't figured it out, the lower the score the higher we ranked you. And look at that, Kansas got a perfect score. Congrats on bringing up the rear of the conference for the
2nd 3rd 4th year in a row. Cross the jump for more ranking fun.....
1. Kansas State & West Virginia. Based on everything I've seen, this isn't clear cut. Nobody in this conference has played anyone of great significance.
3. Oklahoma. Agree with King here.
4. TCU/Oklahoma State. Frogs haven't shown enough; despite the loss, I think OSU still might be one of the best;
6. Texas. No QB. Nuff said;
7. Baylor. Has to show me much more before I believe Bob wasn't the whole show;
8. Texas Tech. Again, will have to see something significant before I believe anything.
9. Iowa State. Nine points. Against Iowa. And win. This is not good football
10. Kansas. Rice defeats Weiss. If that wasn't a headline somewhere, somebody should be fired.
2. OU- The (local) media slobs their knob so prodigiously it's hard not to buy into the hype. We are all Catholic on October 27th.