My brother has said to me many more times than I can recall...
"We will never be as good as we are the day before we play our first game."
I suppose this can apply to any team, any sport, but man, is it ever so true for Oklahoma State.
As of right now:
- Tyreek Hill might be Flash Gordon in disguise;
- Daxx Garman may be the second coming of Brandon Weeden;
- Every wide receiver on OSU's roster is ready to start in the NFL;
- Opponents won't be able to get past our defensive line;
- Kevin Peterson might be a better CB than Justin Gilbert (ok, this one might be true);