Welcome back to Prediction Time, boys and girls. I must say it was a pretty sorry showing from y'all last week. Our fearless leader skirted every question, and all of you doubted Ben Grogan. So congrats, everyone gets a green participation ribbon, but there are no winners this week.
Here's a link to the UTSA predictions if you want to check it out.
So let's get down to business.
Texas Tech rolls into town for a Thursday night game on ESPN. I must say I do love Thursday night games. Texas Tech has been pretty awful so far this season so we should take care of business. It'll be a good barometer for our offensive line, too. We know we should run all over Texas Tech, but if we don't....our offensive line has some serious problems. Anyway, with Daxx's ability to throw it farther than Uncle Rico, our talented RB's, and Tech's terrible defensive line, it should result in the first Big 12 win.
1. OSU: -13 TTU: +13. Who you taking?
2. How many rushing yards for OSU?
3. Leading rusher? As always, give some stats.
4. Will Kliff wear sunglasses to a night game? I don't think I've ever seen him without shades on
5. Will there be more Tech penalties or more OSU touchdowns?
6. Is this the week Tyreek finally scores?
7. Average YPC for OSU?
8. O/U on Daxx's completion % at 58%
9. Will the first play be a dive up the middle?
10. Name a decision that was worse than this. Non Jameis category, please.