Leave your best Texas Tech jokes in the comments below. Here's some we found!
What do you get when you drive slowly by the Texas Tech campus?
- A degree.
How many Texas Tech freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
- None, it’s a sophomore course.
Johnny says to his mom: I want to be a Red Raider when I grow up.
- Mom: But Johnny, you can’t do both.
Did you hear about the power outage at the Texas Tech library?
- Forty Red Raiders were stuck on the escalator for three hours.
Did you hear the Rolling Stones are playing at Texas Tech’s stadium?
- Yeah, They’re 10-point favorites.
Why doesn’t Texas Tech have ice on the sidelines?
- The guy with the recipe graduated.
How do you get a Texas Tech graduate off your porch?
- Pay him for the pizza.
— Josh Poteet (@PotweetSays) September 22, 2014