Home Brewed News
- Here's part one of our 2015-16 Oklahoma State basketball preview. We predicted the starting five and next we're going to do a quick walk through on the schedule.
- Colin analyzed the depth chart yesterday.
- Ah, basketball season is near so of course the preseason rankings came out. Of course Oklahoma State isn't too heavily favored.
- Jeff Carr was supposed to be used more than he is now but that's not happening. Guess it's time to change our expectations on him.
- If you're sacking the opposing quarterback 12.4 percent of the time he drops back to pass, you're doing something right.
- This bang or bust thing seems pretty familiar, especially the question of if you think a Big 12 coach will be poached.
- Some random thoughts from around the Big 12 this week. Let's be fair, Mason Rudolph did not dominate, but coach Strong does have a really long finger.
- Who's better, OU or OSU?