This week is bad. Well actually, there's a lot of good football on this week in the Big 12 and throughout the nation. Here's a list of some of the Big 12 games and their implications.
- WVU @ Baylor (11 a.m. FOX) - If WVU can steal a win, OSU is one of the two undefeated teams in the conference.
- Texas Tech @ Baylor (11 a.m. FS1) - I guess you could watch this to see who/what Oklahoma State will face the next two weeks.
- OU @ KSU (2:30 p.m. ABC) - OU was waiting on a flight to Kansas for how long? They probably should have just driven, but don't tell them that, they'll call you stupid little brother or something. Oh well, still interested to see if Big Game Bob loses his first back to back game in the regular season in a while.
- TCU @ ISU (6 p.m. ESPN 2) - Ah, a Top five Big 12 team travels to Ames, Iowa, for a night game on an ESPN station that should be an easy win.... wait a minute... we've seen this movie before.
- Iowa @ Northwestern (11 a.m. ABC/ESPN 2) - Iowa has actually had a pretty decent year. Northwestern stumbled last week. Who will prevail?
- Alabama @ Texas A&M (2:30 CBS) - TAMU is better this year but are they finally better than Alabama?
- Michigan State @ Michigan (2:30 p.m. ESPN) - Harbaugh