So we've reached the second half of the season, and here's what we know...
-West Virginia's defense isn't as good as we thought.
-Tech's offense missed the plane to Lawrence
-You've got a 50/50 chance of catching the Sooners in a coma
-It's not easy to come up with intelligent digs at Kansas football every week.
Off we go...
1: TCU- Thank you for keeping my faith in humanity alive. Just hold on until someone blows the Baylor whistle.
2: BU- You're cheating, just haven't been caught yet. Well at least your women are safe........oh wait.
3: OSU- Much like my first girlfriend, they're ugly but get the job done in the end.
4: OU- What you did this weekend makes what you did last weekend worse. Way to show up for a "big" road game.
5: UT- I'm not sure how I feel about you.
6: Tech- Thanks for being the annual KU tease.
7: WVU- I wasn't sure how good you were before you played OU. Thanks for sorting that out for me.
8: KSU- Damn, just damn.
9: ISU- By God you looked like a decent team for almost a half a game.
10: KU- So close......
1. TCU...It took you a while, but you finally got to the business of restoring my faith in the winnability of night games in Ames.
2. Baylor...West Virginia's defense allowed OSU to score a TD in OT doing nothing but running the ball, so no, I'm not impressed.
3. OSU...You moved up in a lot of polls during the bye week, just not this one.
4. OU...Snyder was just trolling you guys and doing his former pupil a favor.
5. Tech...OSU needed a minor miracle to escape Lawrence with a win last season. They then proceeded to lose five straight, so you have that to look forward to.
6-8. WVU/Texas/KState...I dont't have time to waste on trying to explain the difference between 3 teams that don't matter.
9. Iowa State...I keep telling you, if you want to have a chance, play your night games in Ames on Thursday or Friday night.
10. Kansas...You have no chance, so don't bother.