Home Brewed News
- It's an old post but this post still captures a large part of the homecoming feel on campus.
- Former OSU basketball player Glendon Alexander has been leaving a double life for a while and is a known conman. People found this out today. This is crazy.
- Dez Bryant got a new friend. This is the first thing I thought of when I saw this. (Warning - NSFW [cursing, maybe some inappropriate content]).
- Awesome uniform concept!
- Nike is going to help Dez get back on the field quicker. Is this even fair?
- Dallas Morning News, notorious OSU haters, actually predicted a win this weekend. Although it is Kansas, I'm still surprised.
- NCAA has a story over the Big 12 undefeated teams and of course OU was forced in there as well.
- Story on the receiver depth for OSU. It's crazy, there's more than 20 receivers on this team. We've got more receivers than a radio shack.