I know it's Kansas, but OSU (and someone else in the Big 12) had recent close calls with the Jayhawks, so let's not take anything for granted.
Without further ado....
1. Does OSU cover? Final score? (current line is 34.5)
2. We get to see the two worst running games in the Big 12. Who has more rushing yards, KU or OSU? Yards?
3. OSU has only one TD from outside the red zone in Big 12 play. Will they have one against KU? Length of play? Run or pass?
4. Ogbah and Company are averaging five sacks per game in conference play. How many will they have on Saturday?
5. Which happens first for OSU...a missed PAT or a missed FG?
6. At what point will the majority of Greek row leave the game? End of Halftime...After 2nd half kick...end of 3rd quarter?
7. Will Taylor Cornelius take a snap?
8. More rushing yards...Carson, Childs, Taylor, McCleskey, Walsh, or Rudolph? Yards?
9. O/U on number of tweets calling for Yurcich to be fired?
10. Will we walk away from this game feeling any better about our offense?
And now for the bonus question...
11. MAKE UP YOUR OWN. Serious, funny, don't care, have fun with it.