Home Brewed News
- Buy or sells are back and this one should get your blood pumping and ready for this weekends game against the Texas Tech offense.
- This weekend was more than just a win over winless Kansas.
- It's awesome when other schools are representing OSU, especially when it's on the bell tower.
- Here's a page we put up so you can find out how to help any and all victims through multiple platforms.
- Apparently, the driver of the horrible accident said afterward she wanted to die. Here's more on that.
- The weekly quarterback rankings are out and Mason Rudolph is placed at No. 1, wow. Thank you LGG, real recognize real.
- Here's a look at a 6-foot-6-inch 2016 offensive line commit.
- That bail is set really high.
- There were a few important commits who were in town this weekend.
- Every time someone asks about a defensive player other than Ogbah they need to watch, I bring up his partner in crime, Jimmy Bean. Who, according to Brandon Chatmon, is excelling in the shadows and has a potential NFL future as well.
Football Study Hall
- The advanced statistical profile has OSU finishing with nine wins now, up two from what it had a few weeks ago. However, it still has the Cowboys losing all three of the TCU/BU/OU three headed monster. I think they should steal at least one of those.