Our current manager, Chris, is looking to hang up his blogging spikes. We're thankful for all of his hard work, but that means the site will be needing a new manager, and maybe a few new writers. If you love Oklahoma State sports and writing, this could be an excellent opportunity!
If you love OSU writing, and the idea of running your own site, we'd love for you to be our new manager. Here's what that person does:
- Writes multiple articles about Oklahoma State sports a week
- Manages a staff of other writers, editing and scheduling their work
- Runs (or delegates the running of) the site Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Making sure the site publishes enough to grow
- Helps make this place become even more awesome
This is typically about a 6-8 hour a week position, and it does come with a small monthly stipend. Previous writing experience isn't required (but it does help!), but a familiarity with social media tools, an understanding for what is news and how to find it, and a self-starter attitude are required.
If you're interested in being our new manager, or just being a regular ol' contributor, please email a writing sample and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our SB Nation League Managers will get in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!