- Softballs new coach spoke with the media yesterday, OSU provides us with a transcript. I might do a short story on this later tonight.
- The scary thing about this tweet from OSU basketball? They might be right.
Pretty sure @PhilForte13 could knock this down. It's just a 415-foot jumper. https://t.co/IKUmTs5hnD— Cowboy Basketball (@OSUMBB) June 17, 2015
- With all the talk on Mason Rudolph and the running backs along with Ogbah, some have forgotten about the other guys who will help OSU next year. Thankfully Kyle Boone gave us a little list of some underrated guys.
- Also from Kyle over at PFB: Logan Rudolph stuff. I've been quietly keeping an eye on this guy and maybe you should too.
- Wrong orange, right idea. Texas approves alcohol sales for football games.
- OSU is a young team, but it still has a duo on this list. Maybe another duo will show up on the offensive side by the end of the year?
Rolling eight deep, @GeorgiaGolf1 is our leader in the clubhouse for total players in this week's #USOpen field. pic.twitter.com/oW6ZrcgPJl— U.S. Open (USGA) (@usopengolf) June 18, 2015
- Hey, a Travis Ford recruit is making a name for himself before the season. Let's hope he does the same during the season.
Also, I want to put out a little PSA. Our old blog manager, Chris Ross (who is still with us by the way), has his own site, landgrantgauntlet.com. If you have the time and are interested in writing about all Big 12 teams and also working for a great guy, you should email him.