Obviously, this whole thing is pretty new, so I'm going to be experimenting with some new designs on The Quick Draw. If you like the normal, just bullets thing, let us know. If you think a specific way might be better, we would love your input.
Home Brewed News
- The draft is tonight and this will be the first time in a while that OSU could potentially have players selected in two straight drafts. Here's a "quick" write up on the one Cowboy draft prospect, Le'Bryan Nash.
- We welcomed in new guy Jeremy last week, here's his first big article. Three freshman with potential to impact the OSU football team this year.
- This one was a hit yesterday. Marcus Smart was almost traded and I'm glad he wasn't. Playing for a team in the East is already torture.
- Kyle Boone checked out the overall OSU football record over the past decade. Pretty good read if you like to look at how far the program has come over the years.
- Here's a look at what Cowboys were taken in that 40 round thing they call a draft for the MLB where eight Cowboys were taken.
- I sure didn't see this, glad they got it up.
- I can't believe I'm writing this on an OSU site, but I like what Boren had to say yesterday.
- Also: If you scroll down the page, you'll find some stuff on the backloaded Big 12 schedule (Bedlam, folks).
The Other Mothership
- Jawun Evans trying to make history. I want him to make history at OSU first, but I guess this is cool.
- I was reached out about this site recently. Went though, found some OSU things. Here's one about five teams who could be on the rise this year. Yes, OSU is one.
- Yeah, he works for Fox Sports Southwest, but it's his stuff that I read the most. Again, he does something I like. Dream and nightmare scenarios for some Big 12 teams.
Land Grant Gauntlet