All right, I liked the format from yesterday and because no one said it was bad, we're going to keep it. Here are today's Quick Draws, take a look at what we've got ready for you.
Home Brewed News
- Was really hoping Mason would be there for a piece I had planned to write, but the Big 12 media days will have a huge defensive presence for OSU.
- The quarterback is always the most important player to an offense if you ask me, but you're not asking me in this case. Jeremy put out a pretty well thought out piece yesterday and also asked for your opinion.
We've got some good news for CRFF readers this year. You'll be able to listen to OSU games live on the site w/ pbp frm Hunziker!— Gerald Tracy (@_GeraldTracyIII) June 26, 2015
- Only one from our friends over there, but still some cool videos you should check out.
- It's not from Pistols Firing, but I did get it from their Daily Bullets. As he said, this is one of the probably 900 All Big-12 teams, this one gives OSU some credit but as usual, a lot of people are taking last seasons record and thinking that'll impact this years.
- A roundtable about how good OSU will be next year is always pleasing.
- Also on the page you can find expansion news, which is something we never get enough of.
- From this morning, Mike Gundy has his eyes on a Big 12 Championship, not the national title, mostly because you need one to get the other.
The Other Mothership
- Everyone go read this thing about OSU baseball getting a new assistant coach, coach Vilade. He spent some years in the Texas Rangers organization, so that should make some of the Oklahoma people out there happy.
- If you were ever into tennis, a former Cowboy is doing some things right now.
- So a piece about Marcus Smart being drafted by the Celtics while there are rumors floating he could be traded. Brave move, Cotton.
- I like to promote student work because as a student, I know how hard it can be to balance school and the world of sports journalism. Here's a piece from Mark Travis on the Cowgirls Courtney Dike.
- More conference realignment stuff because there is never enough.