Here's some stuff from today along with some things sprinkled in from this weekend that you probably missed because who checks the Internet on the weekend other than blog guys?
Home Brewed News
- Who got the top Canadian football recruit? OSU got the top Canadian football recruit. (eh?)
- Ogbah is going to win, probably, but you should go make it a little easier of a loss for the other contenders.
- Cobbins playing for the Thunder could be cool.
- Now that we have him, let's find out why his name is Amen.
- Mason Rudolph wanted to finish his redshirt year. How many times do you hear that from a freshman?
- If you like recruiting stuff, here's a post to read.
— Kevin Moore7⃣ (@Trill__7) June 27, 2015
I was this big, once. OK, I'll stop lying now.
Check out freshman Kenneth McGruder (right), who does not look like a freshman. pic.twitter.com/B43h0K57Kl— OK State (@TheOkiePokie) June 27, 2015
The Land Grant Gauntlett
- Boren is alone in something, apparently. Are we surprised?
- Nightmare and dream scenarios for OSU. These are extremely crazy scenarios. For what it's worth, I don't think OSU can lose to Texas Tech.
- Also in that link, you can find some odds.
The Other Mothership
— MileSplit US (@milesplit) June 27, 2015