Home Brewed News
- The Cowboys have a new DT, and he had something to say BEFORE he came to campus (via ESPN).
- Zach Collums ranked the Big 12 non-conference schedules, and it pretty much means we can't bash Baylor on this. Thanks Zach, that really stinks.
- Colin Price tried to relate Big 12 teams to their "Game of Thrones" doppleganger. I don't watch the show, so I will depend on your good judgement, but I already know that I hate Joffrey Baratheon.
- Kyle Boone did a nice piece profiling LB Josh Mabin.
- What do you get when you cross Boone, a colonoscopy, Dez's contract extension, and Twitter?
- Incoming freshman footballers got their jersey numbers yesterday. Can someone please confirm that Kolar is old enough to drive?
- The Big 12 announced preseason honors for players yesterday. Defense got all the love.
- Season predictions continue. If a bad Stoops' decision causes a 2nd consecutive Bedlam loss for the Sooners, well, what could be better?
- Offense is done, so time for some defensive trend analysis.
The Other Mothership
- I don't know, but I've got to believe a LOT of schools have this technology. It's pretty awesome. ***
- Basketball players had a half-court shoot-out with the managers. You can guess who hit the winning shot...
Other News Outlets
- An OSU golfer with name pronunciation issues made a run up The Open leaderboard. (CBS)
- Incoming RB Chris Carson was named the Big 12's preseason "Newcomer of the Year." TW did a nice interview with him discussing his decision to come to Oklahoma State, and the expectations. ***