Home Brewed News
- Some media day two notes, in case you missed it.
- Superlatives are always fun to read, right?
- It's weird this is the first time in a while that I remember hearing about Travis Ford losing a commit.
- Wanted to bring this up. Because a lot of coaches said the opposite this week.
- I hope this formula works.
- Love this. Yes, Rudolph and Walsh will be a factor. Best part is, they're pretty darn close.
- We broke this news, but this is a great take on it. I love introducing people.
- Well, people need to pick OSU in more things.
- Art Briles said if they win 12 games, they're in. Unless someone with 13 games is undefeated also.
- ESPN wrote about Levi Draper.
The Other Mothership
- You don't pay attention to Cowgirl soccer? That's why you should read the top 20 moments so you can catch up.
- Gundy on ESPN, this will be fun.
- Bio Blast on
that guy who looks like a skinny predatorAnthony Allen.