Home Brewed News
Jeremy and I both went on and gave a short prediction to what the OSU season could look like.
Check this out, some OSU predictions and analysis http://t.co/vZorVToCuY— CRFF (@CowboysRFF) July 24, 2015
It's Joes anniversary. What's your favorite anniversary OR Joe shirt, ever?
What's your favorite @eskimojoes anniversary shirt ever?— CRFF (@CowboysRFF) July 23, 2015
- Oklahoma State is recruiting sophomore (in high school) Christian Tutt from Georgia and OSU wasn't even the first to offer him. The corner has offers from Alabama, Georgia and OU already. Kyle Boone provided a storyfor us with a video of the corners highlights.
- Offensive line was a glaring and ugly hole on the team last year, allowing way too many sacks. So Gundy went out and picked up five for this fall. One, Matt Kellerman left in the middle of the day a few weeks into spring practice and now another one has left for Tyler Junior College. That leaves three.
- in 2014 the Big 12 was snubbed from the CFBP, some say it's because of the league not having a championship game. According to some coaches, if the same happens again, change could happen.
- Brandon Chatmon of ESPN talked to some OSU players while in Dallas. They're saying the losses are what they remember the most about the 2014 season.
The Other Mothership
- Phil Forte probably made some of you young folk forget about the days of Keiton Page. OSU won't let that happen with yesterdays Throwback Thursday.
- Niebrugge is an All-American Scholar.
- Don't forget about the small sports! Nick Miller breaks a record.
Other News Outlets
- Earlier this week OSU got the top Oklahoma prospect Levi Draper. Scout has a video to analyze the pick up from Collinsville.
- How cool would it be to be so talented that you could leave minor league baseball and walk on at a Division I basketball program? Codey McElroy did it and NewsOK has a story on it.