Home Brewed News
- Here's a video about how the Cowboy football program heals and get's ready for practice, lifting weights and such.
- We put it in here yesterday, but don't forget to cast your vote and tell us how you think the Cowboys will do in the 2015 football season.
- You might be surprised at how many names we could get on a list of potential Cowboy draft prospects, but none of them are really that much of a reach.
- Boone Pickens himself called into The Franchise yesterday, making some bold statements and at the end, letting us all know he was calling us from a plane.
- From Crimson and Cream Machine: They ranked the linebacker core in the Big 12 and OSU came in at second.
- Well, this is just a tad bit upsetting.
- I usually get baseball things up, but lately it's been rough while I try to manage all the football things and get ready for the season. Pistols Firing tells us a little bit about one of the six transfers OSU received, the one that was the best JUCO player in the country.
- While at Media Days, Robert Allen told me some things about Chris Carson. To say the least I got pretty excited, however, he never mentioned the 500 pound squat max. Jeez, this kid is strong. Maybe he'll be able to use that power to drive over a certain Baylor defensive lineman.
Newspapers and Other Sites
- Mason Rudolph has gotten a lot of hype in these parts but not as much nationally. The Student Section compared him to a quarterback who came in and won the national championship last year.
- Anytime you can read a story on Pat Smith, you should read a story on Pat Smith.