Home Brewed News
- Two Oklahoma State basketball players were put onto a list that didn't have much to do with their skill on the court. Because everyone seems to forget these guys are also going to school.
- That guy that Bob Stoops punted twice to (what's his name again?) said he was going to Akron. I think he either lied or something went wrong because he isn't on the roster.
- In case you missed it, Rickie Fowler hit a hole in one. While I sat and dreamed of hitting par, he also gave out free beer to the media afterward. We love you, Rickie.
- Here's something cool, Nick Tyler put together a piece that sort of dives into what Oklahoma State's world would be like if the Big 12 ever did die out and you know, we had to find a new home. As long as it isn't the SEC...
- Here's the proof of the Rickie Fowler beer buy. I know, it's Bud Light, but hey, free beer is free beer.
- Another four-star guard set a date to visit Stillwater to see how he would like playing for Oklahoma State. Now, if Travis Ford could just get these guys to commit and play as well as their talent says they should.
- I've sort of noticed this also, but while OSU has still gotten good and great recruits, none of these have been amazing, yet (Rudolph could be one, yes). So OSU has gone back to how it recruited when it brought in guys like Blackmon and Hunter. Probably a good idea, considering the success of those teams.
The Other Mothership
- The Cowboys hosted a golf media luncheon at Karsten Creek yesterday and some great quotes came out of it. Why wasn't I there? Because I was golfing, probably.
- By the way, we added some other teams to the Big 12 yesterday. No, not in football, only for wrestling. Now there are two Cowboys on the mat.