Home Brewed News
- Losing players is never a good thing. Losing arguably your best defensive back for two weeks is even worse. Peterson is out with a minor injury and should be ready for the CMU game on September 3, but it's still never good seeing a guy go down in practice.
- In case you're only sippin' on the Orange Kool-Aid, Kasey Dunn is here to tell you some things to make you start shotgunning it.
- Victor Irokansi was forced to retire from football due to injury as he announced it this Saturday. Not good news for the team, however Gundy said he will be put on medical scholarship and will get to finish out his degree. Good for him, we need more athletes with their heads on straight like this.
- I'm not going to say I've been saying this, but Kyle Boone has it right, Mike Yurcich might not be as bad as we all think. I've said it a few times but he was handcuffed last season with Daxx Arm-Man throwing the deep ball every other play, but he's recruited some good quarterbacks and even did pretty well in his first year.
- Two football players shouldn't need to steal anything, ever. So let's hope this is just a fluke.
- This guy has got to stop giving us more Kool-Aid to drink. The more we drink, the fuzzier our visions get.
- ESPN did a Big 12 Power Rankings and let's just say, OSU is looking good at that three spot. The last time we saw a three next to OSU.... I can't even.
- True sophomores who competed last year could be redshirting this year. That'd be weird, but I completely understand.
The Other Mothership
- Before we got to ask coaches and players how practice is going, you fans got to go to fan appreciation day. It seemed like fun, but I didn't go. Here's a look at it.