Home Brewed News
- Who doesn't want to see bowl predictions in the middle of August?
- Boone Pickens could be close to selling out for the 2015 season. Make sure you read the link to the full NewsOK article when you see this.
- This program seems to have taken a shot in the gut lately but gets at least one Big Monday game this year.Hopefully, Travis Ford can get his squad ready for the annual "beat someone they shouldn't" game.
- You know how you can tell this piece is satire? Because Mike Holder actually gave out quotes. Oh, you were going to say it says it in the title? That's too easy.
- So Jeff Carr carries chap stick around in his socks at practice? That's actually sort of weird.
- Heisman to Stillwater? Might not be the craziest thing you've ever heard this summer.
- I was actually surprised when I got on this morning to see a fair prediction of Oklahoma State and the 2015 season. 9-3 isn't completely a bad year, is it?
The Other Mothership
- Oklahoma State senior Donnie Walton is having a pretty good summer, it'll be great to see him back at short stop this year.
- More Soccer news, three named to the preseason All-Big 12 team.
Just A Reminder
- We're always looking to add quality writers. This year, we need someone who will be willing to help cover the smaller sports and will also get a hand in football coverage. Check out the link here to find out how to apply.