Home Brewed News
- Earlier this week Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said he was banning his players from social media. Coach Gundy thinks that might be a bit to far, and hard, to do with more than 120 players on a team, so he's not doing it.
- You may have been asleep or just not caring because it was a long day back on campus, but coach Ford added a new assistant according to Mark Cooper of the Tulsa World.
- Now this was fun, could Rudolph be a Heisman candidate this year? Probably not, but that's why we do these Buy/Sell things. Glad to see all the fans aren't head over heels into the Kool-Aid, yet. (By the way, the poll is a lot closer than the comments make it look).
- Some people like to act like OSU isn't a dominate program so Kyle Porter shows those people where OSU ranks in wins over the last 10 years. It's pretty decent.
- Oklahoma State offered a defensive end who is currently at Butler Community College and would be available for 2016.
Land Grant Gauntlet
- Chris Ross and his team are predicting the whole Big 12 season a little early just like us and what do you know, they picked Oklahoma State to make it through those first two conference games undefeated.
- Well, ESPN didn't have much for us so we went to the site and found this, Gundy has graduated 228 players in his career at Oklahoma State.
- Want a quick refresher on what happened for all things related to Oklahoma State golf? They have it for you here.
- Well written story here about how paying student-athletes cost of attendance is a good thing.
- John Hoover doesn't think we should let the college players unionize, which he's right.
- NewsOK Q&A with Rennie Childs