Home Brewed News
- It truly is sad that though most Cowboy fans and some Big 12 media members are excited to see the 2015 version, national media seems to be a bit slow to jump. Oklahoma State missed out on the Associated Press poll.What team would you take out and replace OSU with?
- Let's face it, no matter how much Kool-Aid we force down your throat, that purple drank TCU is giving out is the real deal. They'll be a good team and some things will have to go right for OSU to win, but that's also pretty far away, so we predicted it.
- For those of you who can't get enough of that Kool-Aid, we made some crazy, and I mean CRAZY, flyer predictions for this year.
- ICYMI: Former Bedlam star reached a plea agreement and will have to deal with three years of probation. Should (hopefully) be the last we have to hear from him.
- OSU gets two on the ESPN Preseason All-Big 12 Poll.
- For you SneakerHeads out there, it seems OSU could be showing off a new pair this year.
- Check out this Around Stillwater piece and look at the crazy picture from the storm this weekend. If you weren't here, let me tell you, it was loud.
- With how young schools start recruiting, Oklahoma State may want to start recruiting little Dez soon, because he's already out catching touchdowns.
- Jake Trotter answered a mailbag question about the Cowboy running back situation. If you don't know by now, it's going to pretty much be a three-headed monster.
- Speaking of the running back situation, the Cowboys may have found a hidden gem in Jeff Carr.
The Other Mothership
- The Cowgirls opened the soccer season with a 2-0 win over Mercer, though it could've been a lot worse for the Bears. We will kick our soccer coverage up a notch soon, hopefully this week.
- Current Dallas Cowboys look back at their time as an Oklahoma State Cowboy.
- There's simply not enough time for me to link every story but the Stillwater News Press has a few stories on the football team for their preview on the season.
- Great story on how Rudolph changed the future at Oklahoma State.
- Finally, a story on the defensive tackles that won't make you question this teams win/loss record.