Home Brewed News
- Star Wars and college football? Whatever could go wrong?
- The season is literally days away so Robert gave you a list of random thoughts to prepare yourself for the week.
- Viva The Matadors did a Big 12 Mascot Rankings and were completely wrong, so we fixed it up and made sure you knew who No. 1 really was.
- The guys continue the top 20 players of 2015 and Ogbah comes in at No. 4 for one of them.
- Kyle Boone does a great job on the recruiting line and got to talk to Oklahoma State commit Devin Harper.
- So Kevin Peterson compared Chris Carson to Adrian Peterson. That's a huge comparison, and if that's true at all, even just half true, I'm sure we'd all take that.
- You could read this whole story, but this is probably the main quote you're looking for, "I'm as excited about our football team," Gundy said, "as I've been since I've been here."
- This is why we love us some Jake Trotter. Picked Mason Rudolph as his QB1 if he couldn't use Boykin in a tough game. Also, there could be a three way tie scenario out there that would just make the Big 12 explode.
The Other Mothership
- The basketball team played a soccer game during the soccer team halftime show. The most excitement you'll see from the team this year.
- Of course we can find an Oklahoma State connection to any state, so let's look at Michigan, where the Cowboys play their first game.