Home Brewed News
- The odds for the UTSA game have been released and I'm fairly sure they're going to drop.
- Although many of the fans are beginning to put the Red Solo Cup of orange Kool-Aid away for the season, it seems the national media may finally be picking it up. They put Oklahoma State at No. 25 this week.
- He did it last week, but barely made it. Does Rudolph do it again and throw for 400 plus yards?
- Dez Bryant probably shouldn't be walking at all if he broke a bone in his foot, but he went ahead and did it anyway.
- I don't even care that he plays for OU, Eric Striker doing this is what makes college football fun sometimes.
- The Big 12 bowl predictions continue, this one having Oklahoma State playing where Oklahoma did last year. Hopefully if that happens, it isn't an embarrassment.
- Oklahoma State drops in their power rankings to No. 4, with a stern warning.
- Exactly what I was thinking. Rudolph did great, but a few overthrown passes show he still needs work.
- It seems everyone is telling OSU to get their offense in gear.