Home Brewed News
- So this Joe Wickline thing won't die. is he calling plays or not?
- A one on one with Mason Rudolph is always great. Does he seem like he's too polite or no?
- Who doesn't like Mike Gundy? Who doesn't like Dave Hunziker? Who would kill to see them both at once? Good thing we're here, huh?
- John Lucas got a try out with the Heat. I think that would be a pretty good fit for him.
- Two Oklahoma State football commits will play each other. Let's hope they don't hurt each other.
- Satire articles are always great. Thank you for this one guys.
- Oklahoma State only has one turnover this year. That's not good considering who they've played. However, Gundy is saying they've been focusing on it more than ever.
- Brandon Chatmon was asked to rank the Big 12 quarterbacks. He has Mason at No. 4. Not bad, but not where we want him obviously.
- Oklahoma State is trying to keep its face straight by supporting themselves, written by John Helsley, good stuff.
- I'm actually looking at doing a story on this for OStateTV. David Glidden has been answering questions on Rudolph and Ateman all summer, but he's the most dependable guy on the depth chart, maybe.
Also, look at this: