Home Brewed News
- Check out this weekends TV Guide, boy we love college football.
- T. Boone Pickens continues his efforts to gallantly help out Oklahoma State by sending a letter to Texas asking them to play Tyrone Swoopes instead.
- Oklahoma State finally scored more than 40 last week, so we'll ask again. Can they do it this week against a very weak Texas team?
- In case you missed the weekly round up of recruiting, stop on by!
- I spoke with Mark Rogers, we all made predictions and it was a good day.
- Mason Rudolph compared to Brandon Weeden? I'm not actually sure I'm Ok with this.
- Everyone picked Oklahoma State but no one thinks they'll win by more than eight.
The Other Mothership
- You can see Oklahoma State basketball on November 6 for free, so take advantage of that because I'm sure, if you're anything like me, you don't want to actually pay for this team.
- Cowgirl softball did some mean things to NOC-Enid, winning 19-1. This is the equivalent of football playing Phillips in the early 1900s.
- Could Oklahoma State abandon the run game?
- Texas-born players are all over the Oklahoma State team. So this week is almost kind of like a homecoming.