Robert is very busy, but he and King did do the power rankings. So here I (Gerald) am, writing it for him, because he has this thing called a job.
Here are the rankings
1. TCU- Hey, you out Tech'd Tech.
2.Tech- So close to first, and a meaningful victory. Please win next weekend.
3. WVU- Country roads and such, we'll see how many couches get burnt Saturday.
4. OU- Chance to move way up in my powerpoll. I just puked a little typing that.
5. Baylor- Hey, time to play an actual opponent.
6. OSU- Dat offense tho
7. KSU- First test of the season, let me give you a hint (don't worry about stopping the run, it stops itself around here)
8. UT- So, about last weekend......
9. ISU- It's time for the annual powderpuff bowl, where a stoppable force meets a movable object.
10. KU- You really shouldn't be this awful.
1. TCU...Thank heavens, you allowed me to be reasonable this week.
2.Baylor...You hold on to all those gawdy stats from 3 games against trash. You're gonna have to play a real defense eventually, and we saw how that worked out here.
3. OU...your defense didn't allow a score this week.
4. WVU...Your defense allowed Daxx Garman to score?
5. Tech...It's ok to cry, you could've been Texas. They cried AND threw a world class tantrum.
6. OSU...a first place defense wasted on a shit show of offensive coordinating, and I'm looking at Gundy, not Yurcich.
7. KState...this upcoming game in Stillwater...ALL the running plays...
8. Texas...Poor old shorthorns. How did you survive all these years with the entire world against you?
9. Iowa State...
10. Kansas...these last two I didn't even type. Just hit CTRL-SUCK on my keyboard to paste.