Home Brewed News
- This weeks Big 12 Power Rankings, I bet you can't guess where Oklahoma State is ranked. Hint: Look at the featured image.
- Pokes Gone Pro. This isn't the same without Dez catching it every week, but we'll take Weeden and Randle playing at pretty decent levels for a while. Get well, Dez.
- Cameron spent some time in Austin this weekend and said it wasn't all that bad.
- People are starting to say the game was rigged. Well, they've been saying that since the third quarter, but come on, get over it. An apology or firing isn't going to change the outcome, we're still 4-0 and Texas is still 1-3.
- Hey look, we're one of the 17 teams who are 4-0. Just win, Cowboys.
- Mason is right, one game doesn't define him. The guy that everyone heralded as the next great quarterback in Stillwater had one tough game after hurting his hand and some were calling for his head. Chill.
- Brandon Chatmon takes a look at how defense could be the way OSU wins this year. I know, it's weird.
- Rennie Childs had a career high 21 carries on Saturday. I think more should be coming his way.