Home Brewed News
- Yesterday, I told you all the Mike Yurcich isn't the one to blame and that OSU will be OK on the offensive side of the ball. Most of you seemed to disagree.
- Next up, Robert took a look at the offense as well. This read is about five times better than mine.
- It's not that I don't think our defense could hold UCA to zero points, it's that I don't think that happens very often. A late touchdown or two is what will make me sell on this Buy/Sell.
- Graham previewed the UCA offense and came up with the best headline he's ever had.
- The first look at new OSU players in their uniforms. Not bad boys.
- This is technically an OU link, but click on the link to the Jason Kersey article here to see what Eric Striker said about the SEC. This quote was great.
- The way other OSU quarterbacks have played in their home debut, we might be seeing an interception from Rudolph in this game.
- We are all overlooking UCA (rightfully so), but if I told you their coach had a 126-39 record, what would you say then? Here's four other numbers to check out on UCA.
- So there is potential for an embarrassing game this weekend in Stillwater. We sure hope not.