Welcome to the CRFF Gameday Roundup! All of this weeks’ coverage from CRFF is right here for you. Get ready for today’s matchup with everything you need to know.
- Austin Higgs wrote today’s game preview, and did an excellent job, as always. Check that out here.
- Our staff gave their uniforms predictions in the weekly CRFF uniform prediction post. As you can tell, we are all in mutual agreement.
- Check out this excellent Q&A with Kevin Fitzpatrick of Wide Right Natty Lite, the SB Nation site for the Iowa State Cyclones. He gave a behind-the-scenes look at the ‘Clones, and told us what we should be looking for.
If the ISU offense can sustain any sort of offensive success, while getting the defense to perform at an average level, we're going to be in a lot of games on the rest of our schedule. And that's enough for most fans who realize that Campbell can't rebuild (or just build, really) Rome in one season. - Fitzpatrick, WRNL
- We dropped a new episode of CRFF The Podcast, and it was excellent. We recapped Texas, and previewed the Cyclones for just under an hour, and we also talked about Minoan art from the mid-second Millennium B.C. Give it a listen.
- Our staff picked six players, three for each team, that they think will make an impact on today’s game. Check that out in the weekly CRFF MVP Draft post here.
- Our roundtable discussion was enlightening, or ... not. Always good laughs in the roundtable post, which you should read here.
- Kyle Cox dropped the mic with his weekly “Three Storylines” post this week. Here is what you should be watching for this week.
- All of last week’s coverage on Texas is already in a convenient post for you. Our own Dustin Ragusa took care of that. This week’s “Here Come Bullets: Recapping Texas” is a great collection of stories to get you psyched for another Cowboy gamed.