Oklahoma State has made big accomplishments such as a Bedlam sweep, beat four top-25 opponents, upset Baylor once and more. Next on the list is to upset Baylor again to achieve the sweep for the first time in the history of the series, and first time in Waco since 2008. For the first time since 2009-10, the Cowgirls have beaten four top 25 opponents and look to break that record by upsetting Baylor.
Know the Opponent: No. 4 Baylor Lady Bears (12-1, 25-1)
- Their only loss in conference and overall, well you guess it...to Oklahoma State, 52-45
- Predicted to win the Big 12 (again)
- Last game, defeated Texas Tech in Waco, 66-36
- Players to Watch: Alexis Jones, scored 15 points for the Bears against Texas Tech that sparked a second half comeback despite first half struggles. Another player to watch for is Niya Johnson. She is the No.1 player in the Big 12 for assists.
- Baylor is No.1 in the Big 12 for rebounds and field goals
Wednesday February 17 @ 7:00 p.m.
TV: Fox Sports South West
Radio: KGFY 105.5 F.M.