Things didn't go well in Waco, but the Cowgirls will get another chance to win on the road as they return to the great state of Texas to take on TCU. The Cowgirls are one win away from their fifth straight 20-win season.
Know the Opponent: TCU Horn Frogs (14-11.6-8)
- Last time these two teams played, Oklahoma State broke a two game losing streak by beating the Horn Frogs, 80-52.
- The Horned Frogs have been on a two game winning streak
- Players to watch for: Zahna Medley is one of the best free throw shooters in the Big 12 by shooting 87 percent
- TCU is ranked first in the Big 12 in shooting three-pointers (39.1 percent) and is also ranked second in scoring offense (72.1 percent)
- TCU is 10-5 at home
- OSU owns the series with a 7-4 lead, but have struggled at TCU with a 1-3 record.
Saturday February 20 @ 1:00 p.m.
Radio: 105.5 FM KGFY