Oklahoma State returns to Gallagher-Iba Arena tonight for the final time this season as they take on the Kansas State Wildcats. The Cowgirls are looking to surpass their win total from last season by winning their 21st game tonight.
Know the Opponent: 18-10,8-9 Kansas State Wildcats
- OSU will look to avoid the sweep as the Wildcats won the last meeting in Manhattan, 47-44.
- Kansas State is 5-6 on the road and won their last home game at Iowa State
- They lead in the Big 12 in steals, 9.4 per game and are second in the conference with made 3-pointers (7.1)
- Players to Watch for: Breanna Lewis ranks third in the Big 12 with 16.8 points per game and is also fourth in field-goal percentage at 56.4 percent. Kindred Wesemann ranks third in the Big 12 for steals 1.9 and is first for 3-pointers made at 2.8.
- As of now, Kansas State is considered as a nine-seed in Charlie Creme's NCAA Women's Bracketology.
Tonight, West Virginia @ Gallagher-Iba Arena @ 8:00
Radio: 105.5 FM KGFY