Oklahoma State will put their winning streak on the line as they travel on the road to Austin,Texas, to take on the No. 4 Texas Longhorns. The Cowgirls are looking to keep the winning streak alive and hope to have a better ballgame against the Longhorns than the last time these two teams met.
Know the Opponent: Texas Longhorns (21-1,10-1)
- Last meeting between these two teams, Texas won 78-48
- Player to watch for is Imani Boyette. She is second in the Big 12 in rebounds by averaging 9.9 per game and ranks third in the league with 12 double-doubles.
- Texas is second in the league in scoring offense and defense
- The Longhorns only have one loss at home and is also the only one this season - to Baylor
- UT leads the overall series, 28-15.
No. 20 Oklahoma State vs. No. 4 Texas
Wednesday February 10 @ 7:00 p.m.
TV: Longhorn Network
Radio: 105.5 FM KGFY