Welcome to Week In Review, a new way to catch up on all the things you may have missed during the last week. Every Monday, we will post the "can't-miss" stories from CRFF over the last week.
There's a lot to get to, so let's jump in:
- Brad Underwood sat down with Burns Hargis for a half-hour interview on OState-TV. Some really awesome stuff in here.
- Brad Underwood is the best new hire in the country, but we already knew that.
- How big of a help is Lucas N'Guessan going to be? Can he contribute immediately? Kyle Cox dives in further.
- Tyree Griffin announced he was going to transfer, and Gallagher is really disappointed about it.
- Brittany Martin has decided to step away from the game, the Big 12 Player of the Year announced in an interview with the O'Colly.
- Mason Cox is absolutely killing it in the Australian Football League. If you read anything today, it should be this.
- The second roundtable this week dove into Emmanuel Ogbah in a 3-4 scheme, some recruiting news, and the possibility of Bedlam going down the drain.
- Is Mason Rudolph going to go pro after this season? He has a reason to.
- Speaking of QB1 going pro ... Check out this interview. He talks about the possibility of turning pro.
- Justin Gilbert is ready for a fresh start.
- This is pretty awesome: The two best college baseball players of all time went to Oklahoma State.
- Check out Max Gross' bracketology projections for this last week.
- OSU won the Stillwater Regional by 19 strokes (!!!) last week and advanced to the NCAA Championship in Eugene, Ore. Read more about their dominant regional win.
- A great "Buy or Sell" here from Phillip Slavin. Will OSU win another National Championship next week?
There you have it. Check back next Monday for another edition of Week In Review.